100 Word Challenge Week #12


I was on my way home I was too energetic. Then I saw the most mouth-watering sandwich I’ve ever seen. I sprinted my lungs out and there it was my sandwich. It had white cheddar, bacon, chicken and lettuce. Out of nowhere a battery fell and exploded, it missed me and I was really lucky, then I found 500$ on the ground. Then it hit me this sandwich is lucky. I hurried to my condominium but I tripped, and the sandwich fell apart, I was devastated, but I had an idea I bolted to the shop, once I got there the sandwiches were removed.

Comments

  1. star: Great job varying your sentence lengths.
    wish: I wish you didn't repeat the word sandwich.
    wish: Try to vary your sentence starters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week 34#

100 Word Challenge Week #5

100 Word Challenge Week #8