100 Word Challenge Week #8

I was lighting the for the Olympics in 2020. Thoughts were swimming through my mind what if I light it the wrong way. I was doing it tomorrow and I got extremely paranoid. The day had come I saw the stadium my face turned white. The flaming torch got to me I was about to light it when the torch lost its flame and I just stood there but then I remembered I had a lighter in my pocket I lit the torch just in time. I had a huge sigh of relief as soon as I got down I celebrated like a baby again. 

Comments

  1. Hello Aen,
    The prompt words are well spread out in your writing. Your first sentence is missing a word, and doesn't make sense. You have used some descriptive words e.g. 'paranoid'; try to include more interesting words. I'm a little confused by the ending. Why are you 'a baby again'? Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week 34#

100 Word Challenge Week #5