100 Word Challenge Week #5

When i'm bored I use it or I use it to help me fall asleep. You can use it for a lot of things and not get bored because theres tons of possible things to do on it. It's shiny when its fresh out the box and brand new. Their expensive, but on special occasions people fight for them even if it means punching. There are plenty of functions, babies could use this thing to learn words and could even influence them in the future as they get older. It can also be compatible with other things like a computer or headset.

Comments

  1. Hello Aen,
    I'm guessing your most precious item is a game console of some sort. I appreciate some of the vocabulary you have used e.g. occasions, and influence. Avoid using words repeatedly e.g. 'bored' and 'things'. Always capitalize the word 'I'. Congratulations on completing your first 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week 34#

100 Word Challenge Week #8