100 Word Challenge Week #7

I walked down the street. Everybody was staring at me like I was an outcast. I got home, but strangely no one was inside the house. This was peculiar I thought to myself,  everyones home by 5:30pm so I assumed they went shopping. I heard the door creek, I heard the voices I turned back to my drawings and my pencil was drawing by itself. I realized my family had left not for shopping but to hide from them. As the voices got more heavy in my head I got prepared to sprint down the street. As the door slammed I knew my only chance was to run I bolted out the door, and ran for house until the voices cancelled out of my brain. 

Comments

  1. Hello Aen,
    You have used some descriptive vocabulary e.g. "peculiar", "assumed", and "bolted". Try to add more next time e.g. 'silent house', 'dark street', and back door'. In the beginning, I'm wondering why people were staring at your like you were an outcast. What does that have to do with your story? It is thrilling how your "pencil was drawing by itself!" Well done on completing Week #7 of the 100 Word Challenge.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week 34#

100 Word Challenge Week #5

100 Word Challenge Week #8